Sell your products on Amazon now and create shipping labels for them in a few clicks with the link.
Do you sell products through Amazon or are you planning to? Naturally you want to ship your orders as quickly as possible. You can with MyParcel! It’s very easy to import Amazon orders into your MyParcel account and with just one simple click, you create all your shipment labels needed. As soon as you have installed our free Amazon connector, we will send all shipment information back to your Amazon account. This way you are always up-to-date on delivery statuses and the barcodes used for your shipments.
The benefits for you.
- Linking and using the link is free and will remain free.
- Quickly create shipping labels for all your orders.
- Order numbers are added to shipping labels as a reference in your MyParcel account.
- After creating the labels in MyParcel, we update the barcode/Track & Trace information of your orders in your Amazon account.
- Hand in your parcels at 3,500 PostNL locations that are immediately available.
- Print all your shipping labels in one go.
- No contract or subscription. You only pay for the parcels you actually send.
This is how linking works.
You link your Amazon account with MyParcel in just a few steps. After linking, you can immediately create shipping labels for all your orders.
- Login to your MyParcel account and go to Shop Settings > Integration.
- Go to External Links and click on Amazon > give permission.
- Login to Amazon and select the countries you send your shipments to.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Confirm. The link has been created!
If you have any questions, we’re here to help!
Need help linking your Amazon account? Any other questions? Our IT support team will be happy to help! Please contact us and see you soon.