For ‘Insured delivery’ you pay an additional cost on top of the standard rate for a parcel shipment, see the table on the left.
Set up ‘Insured delivery’ from DHL.
- Create a new parcel shipment in the backoffice.
- Enter the address details of the recipient.
- Click on DHL For You, DHL Europlus or DHL Parcel Connect at Carrier.
- Under Shipping options, choose Insured delivery.
- Save the shipment, download and print the shipping label and stick it on the shipment.
- Hand in your shipment(s) to one of the selected DHL-locations.