Sending a parcel insured with DHL's insurance.
Parcels within the Netherlands can easily be sent insured via MyParcel. Shipments with a destination within the Netherlands can be sent insured up to a maximum of € 5,000 per package to get extra security about the shipment. This allows you to safely and easily send all your packages with a high-value content. Without worrying about loss or damage.
For ‘Insured delivery’ you pay an additional cost on top of the standard rate for a parcel shipment, see the table on the left. This insurance is only available for packages within the Netherlands.
Set up ‘Insured delivery’ from DHL For You Today.
- Create a new parcel shipment in the backoffice.
- Enter the address details of the recipient.
- Click on DHL For You Today at Carrier.
- Under Shipping options, choose Insured delivery.
- Save the shipment, download and print the shipping label and stick it on the shipment.
- Hand in your shipment(s) to one of the selected DHL-locations.