Through the integrated network partner module, you and your customer can follow EU shipments right to the door! You can trace foreign shipments using the unique Track & Trace summary, and your customer can also follow them when you share the barcode. This page explains exactly how it works. If you still have questions at the end, we’d be happy to help. Please contact us.
At the bottom of this blog, there is a summary of the countries for which the network partner module is available.
You can use the integrated network partner module to follow the status of your EU shipment.
To track the shipping status of a foreign shipment, take the following steps:
- Log into your account and go to your shipments summary.
- Click the ‘i’ symbol or the barcode of the foreign shipment. The Track & Trace summary for the shipment is then displayed.
- In the summary, click ‘View with shipping partner’ (next to the barcode of the foreign network partner).
- The website of the network partner opens in a new tab, showing the shipping information for the shipment.
*The shipping information may not be displayed immediately when you click ‘View with shipping partner’. Copy the barcode of the foreign shipment (not the code that starts with 3SMYPA) from the Track & Trace summary and paste it into the search field on the website of the network partner. The shipping information will then be displayed.
**Once your shipment has been scanned in the sorting process by PostNL, the data will be displayed on the website of the foreign carrier.
This is the most up-to-date information on the status of your shipment.
Sharing the status of an EU shipment with your customer.
You can also give your customer access to detailed shipping information for EU shipments. You can do this by sharing the foreign barcode through the automatic Track & Trace e-mail. There are several ways you can integrate the shipping information in the Track & Trace mail that is sent to your customer.
- Log into your account, click ‘Shop settings’ and select the shop for which you want to change the settings.
- Click ‘Track & Trace’ in the menu that is now displayed.
- Next to the country for which you want to change the Track & Trace email, click pencil symbol on the right.
- You can now change the Track & Trace email. There are three ways to add the foreign network partner’s barcode to the Track & Trace email:
- %TRACKTRACE_PARTNER_BARCODE% – Displays the shipping partner’s barcode in your email. It looks like this:
- %TRACKTRACE_PARTNER_TRACKTRACE% – Displays the shipping partner’s barcode in your email and is automatically formatted as a deeplink. When the customer clicks it, the network partner’s website opens and the shipping information is immediately displayed. It looks like this:
- %TRACKTRACE_PARTNER_TRACKTRACE_URL% – This will display the network partner’s full Track & Trace link in your email. Depending on your email server, the email to your customer will contain a deeplink to the shipping information on the network partner’s website.
5. For each shipping destination, you need to change the Track & Trace email and decide how you want to send the information to your customer.
*If you find it difficult to determine where to place the %code% in a foreign-language Track & Trace email in order to display the barcode, put the information %TRACKTRACE_PARTNER_TRACKTRACE% next to the default %TRACKTRACE%. It will then be clear to your customer that it is a code they can use to track the shipment.
**If the foreign network partner’s barcode is not available, the 3SMYPAXXXXX barcode will appear in the email. This means there is a chance that the code will be displayed twice in the Track & Trace email to your customer.
Destinations for which the network partner module is available: